My today’s post is about how to lose weight with a magical health drink.
Maintaining a healthy body weight is an important part of your health, wellness, and quality of life. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy. More than one-third of U.S — about 78.6 million people — are overweight or obese. Many are trying to lose that excess weight through diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes. There is no “one size fits all” solution to permanent healthy weight loss. What works for one person may not work for you, since our bodies respond differently to different foods, depending on genetics and other health factors. To find the method of weight loss that’s right for you will likely take time and require patience, commitment, and some experimentation with different foods and diets. So it is hard but once included as a life style can be easy.
I am going to share my best and secret method for losing the weight. A year ago, I was one of those girls who wanted to lose weight. After trying crash dieting, tasteless foods, and extremely bad taste protein shakes which are expensive too, one day my friend told me about this shake which she use to take it and ensured me that it is cheap, tasty and effective. After knowing this, I couldn’t wait to try it.
I know after reading this you all want to know about the healthy shake, so let’s get started.
- 1 Banana
- 4-5 Walnuts
- 6 Dry Figs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 table spoon honey (optional)
Soak figs overnight, it will plum up and if you forget to do it don’t worry, soak it an hour before in boiling water. If you want, you can also soak the walnuts. This method helps in achieving a lump free smoothie. Then mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it smoothens.
TIP: – To avoid lumps blend banana, fig and walnut first then add milk and honey to it.
HOW TO DRINK
I replace my dinner with this drink. You can replace any meal with it. But do not add this drink as beverage with your meals. This drink is very delicious and makes you feel full for a very long time. This drink itself doesn’t guarantee weight loss. It should be combined with exercise and healthy diet too.
- BANANA: – One medium banana has a mere 105 calories, 27 grams of crabs, 3 grams of satiating fiber and just 14 grams of naturally occurring sugar—not to mention a host of healthy flat belly nutrients. But beware: Compared to other fruits, bananas are slightly higher in calories and crabs, so no monkey business: stick to one five-inch portion a day. This ensures you’ll reap all the fruit’s benefits—without expanding your waistline.
- FIGS: – Helps in weight loss: Apart from being rich in fiber, dried figs are low in calories. One piece of dried fig gives you just 47 calories. And, you obtain only 0.2 grams of total fat per dried fig. So, dried figs are an ideal snack for people who want to lose weight.
- WALNUTS: – Scientists have found that a diet rich in walnuts can lead to the same amount of weight loss as a lower fat, higher carbohydrate diet.
- HONEY: – A natural sweetener, on the other hand, contains 22 amino acids and a variety of minerals essential for its metabolism and hence is helpful in preventing obesity.
This drink does wonders to me. So guys do try it and let me know if this worked on you too.
Stay tune for more posts and do leave the comments, would love to hear from you all.
By Bhawna Khanna.